Stretford’s Sunniest Smile
We are on the hunt for Stretford’s Sunniest Smile and we want our shoppers to help us choose the winner.
The competition is the brainchild of Stretford Mall manager, Colin McCrory, who wants to bring a little joy and happiness to his loyal shoppers.
A photographer spent a busy day taking pictures of the very best pearly white grins she could find and Colin has shortlisted 20 of his favourite.
But it is up to you to help us choose a winner. Fill out a voting form today with who you think should be given the title of Stretford’s Sunniest Smile.
The person with the most votes will receive £200 worth of vouchers to spend at Stretford Mall and hold the prestigious title of having Stretford’s Sunniest Smile!
Please get voting now! Place your vote in the post box provided!
1) Kenna-Brooke Westwood, 2, from Stretford
2) Harley Dixon-Beckford, 7, from Stretford
3) Yasar Ahmad, 27, from Stretford
4) Ellie Fisher, 9, from Sale
5) Emma Chadwick, 28, from Sale
6) Beryl Howarth, 69, from Stretford
7) Jackie Matthews, 40, from Urmston
8) Sam Cooper, 34, from Stretford
9) Charles Bailey, 78, from Fallowfield
10) Chloe Robinson, 3, from Sale
11) Finlay Grundy, 8, from Stretford
12) Alison Black, 42, from Urmston
13) Robert Wilson, 66, from Stretford
14) Callum McGoran, 10, from Stretford
15) Alex Birch, seven, from Stretford
16) Chloe Sharpen, 11, from Flixton
17) Beryl Jones, 48, from Stretford
18) Aidan McGoldrick, 11, from Stretford
19) Garcia Bartolomeu, 18 months, from Stretford
20) Rayya Haroon, 7, from Chorlton